Make America Great Again
by Mark, Hunter, Marshall
1 35 years old, resident for 14 years, natural born citizen
2. Air force one, the white house is a 4 million dollar house, great area to hold events. Security, and transportation are provided everywhere you go.
3.l. Be commander in chief of the Army and Navy when called into service.
2. Require the opinion of the principal officer in each executive department.
3. Have power to grant reprieves and pardons.
4. Make treaties.
5. Nominate and appoint ambassadors, judges of the Supreme Court and all other officers of the United States.
6. Fill up all vacancies during the recess of the Senate.
7. Give to Congress information of the state of the union.
8. Recommend to their consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient.
9. On extraordinary occasions convene both Houses, or either of them.
10. Receive ambassadors and other public ministers.
Executive 1 2 3 5 7 9 10
4. I believe that the president needs to be a strong leader, level headed, and smart. They need to be educated and have had experience in leadership. They have to be older because they have lived through more than a younger person.
5. 1) democratic 2) he can promote the laws and values of the democratic party and place democratic judges in for the supreme court 3) they can vote for laws that promote the party. Also they can advise the president on certain decisions in the country. 4) civilians have a neutral view, they are not bias towards their party. They think best for the country instead of the army. 5) i think a drawback might be that they may potentially be unequipped to handle the army. They might not know what to do if a fast dire situation might occur. 6) Obama has implemented more regulations on pollution. He made tons of laws that limit the production of C02 gas in the atmosphere. He wants to limit climate change. 7) article 2 gives the president power. 8) joe biden visited Flint Michigan on the water crisis. 9) The president is basically leading all of the people, he demonstrates our morals to other countries. 10) the president visited Cuba to improve relations. He watched america's game, BASEBALL. 11) he pushed through the affordable healthcare plan. It gives health care to poor families. 12) he wants to make the healthcare affordable to everyone so that they can pay off their medical bills.
6. With the power of the president we would work on a better solution to gun control, we would find a better alternative to banning guns but instead finding a better way to regulate them and keep them in the possession of those that do not break the law. The issue of gun control and regulation has been a very hot topic as of late. From the news of people attacking innocents and the negative view put onto firearms. We believe that if we could find a better way to regulate the weapons this would not happen. WIth that comes stricter regulation at gun shows where most criminals acquire their firearms.