Parent Newsletter - Issue #296 - November 1, 2020
This Week at a Glance
- HOCO Spirit Week- Country vs. Country Club
Tuesday, November 3 (B Day)
- HOCO Spirit Week- Hippie Day
- Girls Basketball Scrimmage @ Memorial HS
- Volleyball vs. CHS 4:30/5:30/6:30 PM (Pre Sold Tickets for Players' Parents Only)
Wednesday, November 4 (A Day)
- HOCO Spirit Week- Rock Star vs. Pop Star
- JV Football @ BHS 5:00 PM
- Freshman Football vs. BHS 5:00 PM'
- Varsity Swim @ Foster LCISD Natatorium
Thursday, November 5 (B Day)
- HOCO Spirit Week- A Day in Coachella
- ProGrad Yard Sign Distribution 3:00-7:00 PM
- Varsity Dive Meet at Training Pool
- Varsity Football vs. BHS 6:00 PM at Mercer Stadium
Friday, November 6 (A Day)
- HOCO Spirit Week- Red Out Mum Day
- Volleyball @ DHS 4:30/5:30/6:30 PM (Pre Sold Tickets for Players' Parents Only)
- Girls Basketball vs. Cy Fair 4:00/5:30/7:00 (Pre Sold Tickets for Players' Parents Only)
Saturday, November 7
- SAT Testing
- Boys Basketball Scrimmage @ Glenda Dawson HS
Welcome, Mrs. Pakoejoe, new THS Lead Counselor!
🗣Attention, Tiger Moms and Dads!
We now have YARD SIGNS available to Celebrate our Class of 2🐯21 Tiger SENIORS!!🎉🤗🎉
We also have TIGER TERRITORY yard signs available for all classes!🐾
These signs are being sold in support of our THS Class of 2021 Project Graduation.
They can be purchased for $25 per sign at the following Sign-Up Genius link starting NOW!
📲Click here to place your on-line order:
You will receive a proof of purchase receipt and can pick-up your pre-purchased sign(s) on the following days and times:
📅Thursday, 11/5 3:00-7:00 PM
❓For questions, please contact the following ProGrad Executive Board members via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It's that time of year... Time to design our Class of 2021 ProGrad T-shirts!👕
We need you to put your creative hats on to come up with the best 2021 ProGrad artwork! We'll vote on the top three (3) designs. The design with the most votes will be used as the selected artwork for our Class of 2021 ProGrad T-shirt!
Students submitting entries have the opportunity to earn the following:
25 Tiger Bucks AND A $25 Visa Gift Card
25 Tiger Bucks
20 Tiger Bucks
➡️Please submit your entries to:
Travistigerprograd@gmail.com by Friday, November 6th.
Thanks in advance for your contributions to Project Graduation!
❇WAYS TO SUPPORT CLASS OF 2021 PROGRAD❇
Community Rewards Programs - click on the below links to join these programs, selecting either William B. Travis Project Graduation options for each retail outlet. The Senior Class Project Graduation will then receive a portion of the total amount spent, which will help support our end-of-year Graduation Celebration! Families of all classes are asked to participate. Once enrolled, this will carry over from year to year - to then support your child's class.
- AmazonSmile Program (www.smile.amazon.com)
- Kroger Community Rewards Program (https://www.kroger.com/i/community/community-rewards)
- Randall’s Good Neighbor Program (https://www.randalls.com/yourstore/good-neighbor.html)
Thank you for your support!
Virtual Counselor Corner
Save your work by November 4 before the Schoology update on November 5.
Student Password Issues
If a student forgets or needs to reset his/her password, please go to my.fortbendisd.com to reset it. If you are having issues and can't seem to navigate the site, please contact Felicia Olivacce, data clerk or Andrea Spina, librarian.
Join the Student Wellness Coalition
FBISD AP Order Instructions
If you are enrolled in an Advanced Placement (AP) course, you will have an opportunity to take the AP Exam and earn college credit. The registration and ordering process will be simpler this year and it is important that students register as soon as possible. You can get your join code and further information from your AP instructor. Please see the document below for registration information and deadlines.
Email AttendanceTHS@fortbendisd.com if your child is absent
Counselor and Administrator Splits
Tenille Pakoejoe, Lead Counselor
Ladale Webster-Lamb (A-Ch)
Monet Newsome (Ci-Go)
Jeanne Andrews (Gr-La)
Cheryl Clark (Le-Ok)
Brenell Young (Ol-Sh)
Tanya Johnson (Si-Z)
Sarah Laberge, Principal
Adrienne Garcia, Associate Principal
Damien Bassett, Assistant Principal (A-C)
Lisa Long, Assistant Principal (D-I)
Derryk Pope, Assistant Principal (J-M)
Tara Baker, Assistant Principal (N-R)
Erik Smith, Assistant Principal (S-Z)