How Can We Protect Our Hearing?
Some Tips to Protect Your Hearing
- Don't stand in the traffic jam too long or the honking of cars will hurt your eardrum.
- If you are standing next to a firecracker, working in an airport, where the airplanes are taking off, you are constructing a building with a drill or mowing a lawn, you NEED to wear earmuffs or something that can cover your ear.
- Don't turn the stereo system on the MAXIMUM level or it will damage your ear.
- When an alarm clock is close to you, it would be REALLY LOUD!!!
- Don't use ear buds to listen to something often because it could damage your hearing, too. So, I will suggest that if you don't wear ear buds, you could wear headphones!
- When someone shout very loud to your ear, it can damage your ears.
- When you are in a rock concert, don't sit in the front row near the rocker because the sound of the rocker's singing can damage your ear because it is too loud.
- When you are standing close or next to a jet or plane that is taking off, it is really loud.
- When you are standing next to an ambulance for 15 minutes, it can also damage your ear.
Those are some ways that you can protect your hearing! I hope that it helped you in your daily life!