The Bulldog Growl
Week of December 3rd
"Reach Every Student Every Day"
- December Reading Challenges are due before we dismiss for Christmas break. Students should choose a book that they're reading independently (at home) during the month of December to complete the pages.
- A note was sent home last week about our Christmas gift exchange, as well as making gingerbread houses at The Good Sam later in December. I attached the note below for your convenience. I put in the note that the spending limit for the gift exchange is $5 but after thinking more about it, I think $5-10 would be acceptable as well. I will leave that up to the discretion of the family/parents, however please do not spend more than $10. Thank you!
- Students may bring an ornament from home to add to our classroom Christmas tree if they wish!
- Students should be bringing snowpants and boots to school. Please help them remember to bring them. If they do not have boots right now, they need a change of shoes. Thank you!
- DARE Graduation will be held on Friday, Dec. 14th at 2:45 at the Event Center. We would like to extend an invitation to all parents/grandparents to attend.
- 5th Grade visits Good Sam on Monday, Dec. 17th.
DARE Graduation will take place next Friday, Dec. 14th at 2:45 pm in the theater room of the Events Center! We would love to have you all there with us!
The students did such an excellent job at the Christmas Concert on Monday. I was so proud of both the band and the choir. Their hard work has sure paid off this semester! Kudos to Mrs. Larsen and Mrs. Vockrodt too!
We had a great week at STARBASE! It was jam-packed with labs, experiments, activities, and more! I hope your child has talked about it as well. Thank you to those of you that were able to make it to Graduation. I have uploaded a bunch of pictures on Class Dojo that you can view from our week! You can also view/download pictures from our week via the Google Drive folder that is linked below. Feel free to download any to your device to save for yourself! They will be fun for the kids to look back on!