Week at a Glance
- 7:30 a.m.--Grade level collaboration
- 9:00 a.m.--meeting w/auditors--Karen & LIndsay @ ENCO
- 2:45-3:45 p.m.--Math Bowl practice
- 4:00-7:00 p.m.--McDonald's Night
- 6:00-8:00 p.m.--Basketball practice in gym
- P/T conference forms due back to teachers
- 7:30 a.m.--meeting for spelling bee judges in conference room w/Karen
- 2:45-3:45 p.m.--student council meeting
DIGITAL LEARNING DAY
- Progress report grades due to the office
- 7:30 a.m.--RTI meeting--Brittany, Sheri, Deb C., Faith, & Karen
- 2:45-3:45 p.m.--Book Buddies
- 3:00 p.m.--NCA steering committee meeting--Sheri, Beth, Dona, & Karen
- 6:30 p.m.--Noble County Spelling Bee @ WC
- VALIC rep available to meet with staff--Sign up form in lounge.
- Progress reports issued
- 7:30 a.m.--RTI meeting--Dawn, Deaneen, Sheri, & Karen
- 8:30 a.m.--Student of the Week nominations due
- 2:45-3:45 p.m.--Pashea math club
- 2:45-3:30 p.m.--Music Makers practice
- 2:50 p.m.--NCA steering committee meeting--Dona, Beth, Sheri, & Karen
- 6:00-8:00 p.m.--basketball practice in gym
7:30 a.m.--staff meeting9:40-10:00 a.m.--middle school band performance for preK-6 in the gym
- SPECIALS ON FRIDAY: Barber's gym class needs to be moved to 9:00-9:30 and Hull's library time needs to be moved to 9:00-9:30 a.m. Because Julia is only here for part of Friday morning, we will not have an alternate schedule for art. Mrs. Downer will take Mrs. Dean's class to the convocation and then back to art class as soon as the convo is over.
- MCDONALD'S NIGHT: Please remind your students about McD's Night. We had a successful first event and I'm hoping that this one will go as well as last time. :-)
- P/T CONFERENCES: Please work with your colleagues to schedule conferences with parents who have multiple children in our school. I know they appreciate having conference times that are consecutive so they don't have to wait for a long time in between conferences. Confirmation slips need to be sent home on Tuesday, February 12.
- SCHOOL BOARD MEETING: Reminder, WC will be hosting the school board meeting on February 27. Let me know if you are willing to give a short presentation about any of the exciting things happening at Wayne Center!
- DENTAL HEALTH PROGRAM: Jessica is currently working with a dental hygienist to schedule dental health programs for the morning of February 22. More info to come.
CHECK THIS OUT!
Check out the link below! The research brief was created using smore.com. What a simple, but easy way to share learning with others. Students could easily upload pictures and content to a smore page and then share it with others.