What's Up @ Skaggs
October 19-23-National Character Counts Week
Thank Yous and Celebrations
- I cannot thank you enough for the gifts and kind words. Some of the things you wrote on the post-it notes and in the cards make feel so loved! I am proud to be your boss!
- Thank you to Nicole and Kyla for helping out another school so their staff could attend a funeral!
- Thank you for your hard work to make parent/teacher conferences a success. I know some of you worked all week with parents! Thank you for your time and effort!
- Thanks to Shelley and Katy for running the fire drill for me in my absence!
- Fifth grade had an amazing time at the Rice Pep Rally. Thanks fifth grade for coordinating!
- Thanks to Erin and Jackie and all their helpers for a fabulous Spirit Assembly!
- Thank you to Nicole, Beth, Pompi, Chera, Brandon and Katy for another fabulous #skaggslearns!
- Dustin and Shannon are working on a Field Day that will not disappoint!
Megan Bruce-"I just can't say enough about how your positive attitude radiates and makes you so special! I love working with you!"
- 10/19-Kristen starts PMs at Skaggs
- 10/19-A new grading period begins
- 10/20-There will be visitors in the building observing. It is part of my work at the state level with the Principals' Institute-you're welcome;)
- 10/21-Principals' Mtg @ Sockwell 8-12
- 10/21-Team Leader Mtg @ 3:00
- 10/22-First SBIC mtg @ 3:00
- 10/23-Report Cards go Home Grades 3-5
- Yes principals from around the state will be in our building on Tuesday. NO you do NOT need to do anything special. Just do what you do!
- Please be prepared for an unannounced Lockdown. Do not "what if" yourself to death. Just use your professional judgement. If you make a mistake, it is just a drill and is a learning experience.