Lion Pride Updates
5/21/21 Volume 2 (37)
It's All about Balance!
Too much of a great thing might be bad for you. It's all about balance.
- Working hard to provide for your family is a good thing, but if you don't stop to enjoy your family, how is that meaningful?
- Eating is a good thing, but eating too much or too little- how is that healthy?
- Studying is a beneficial thing, but not playing and enjoying life- how is that leading to a happy life?
- Loving our kids is a must, but without discipline- are we truly guiding and preparing them for their future?
This week, reflect on how balanced you are in the various aspects of your life. Add meaning and purpose to what you do by considering how you do it, why you do it, and how much of it you do...
Have a great weekend~
Snapshots from this Week
Kinder friends take advantage of surf desks on the carpet.
TK friends create unicorn of the sea.
Re-creation of landform model
Important Dates (Every Week: College Wear Wednesday and Spirit wear Friday)
5/21- Spelling Bee @3 PM (Grades 1st-2nd) and @4PM (Grades 3rd-5th)
5/31- Memorial Day (No School)
6/11- Minimum Day
- Ends @ 11:10 AM for Preschool & PK
- Ends @ 12:45 PM for K - 5th
6/16- 5th Grade Party (11:15 AM - 1:15 PM)
6/17- Last Day of School (ends @ 12 PM)
Click here for School Calendar./