Indoor Air Pollution
- Indoor air pollution: the presence in to air indoors the physical chemical and biological contaminants not normally present in outdoor air of high quality.
- Air quality: the degree to which the ambient air is free.
- Sick building syndrome: a condition affecting office workers,typically marked by headches and respiratory problem.
- Major air pollutants and their sources;
- Radon: randon is a gas. it can seep from the ground in to air in the home. it is cause of lungs cancer.
- Tobacco smoke: smoke vapour can goes inside. it can damage the lungs.
- Mold: if the weather been very humid for a few days in row than mold start growing inside. it can harm people by sneezing, nasal congestion,watery eyes.
- Carbon Monoxide: It produced whenever amaterical burns. it can cause you to lose consciousness and suffocate.
- Households cleaners: it may not usually thought of as pollute. chemicals can causes severe burns on eyes, skin.
Five ways to reduce indoor air pollution make your clean count.
- ban smoking
- Control critters
- rethink pricey fixes
- Move it up