Mrs. Klotz's Monday Memo
Monday, March 7, 2016
Dates to Know
- Mar. 8: PTO Meeting 6:30-8:30pm
- Mar. 8-10: Papa John Pizza Nights
- Mar. 9: Seussville Celebration 6:00-7:30
- Mar. 11: End of Quarter 3
- Mar. 11: 25 SRC point deadline
- Mar. 12-27: School Closed Spring Break
- Mar. 13: Time change!
- Mar. 19: PTO skating party 5:00-7:00 pm
- Mar. 30: Chaperon/Committee Meeting 6:00 Chaperons/6:30: other committees
- Apr. 1: Report cards available
- ABC Book Research Project: After break I am going to send home a packet that details a research project that will last most of quarter 4. This is a huge project that takes a lot of time, effort, and energy. Please watch for this packet of information after break. This packet is for you to keep at home to help monitor your child's progress.
- Chaperon/Committee Member meeting: After break, we will have a meeting for all chaperons and committee members for our Squire Boone field trip. Chaperons will meet from 6:00-6:30 in the 3rd/4th grade commons. The other committee members will meet from 6:30-7:00 in a 4th grade classroom: bus committee with Mrs. Marler, Food committee with Mrs. Klotz and Mrs. Martin, and Campground committee with Mr. Oliver. Last week I sent home a sheet with your child to confirm your selection of committee. If you did not receive that, please check with your child.
- Student teacher: Miss Elliott's last day with us was last Friday. She ended her stay with us a little early in order to fill a permanent sub position in her hometown in southern Indiana. We wish her luck in her first official role as a teacher!