The great and beautiful Mars
Only located 54.6 million kilometers from earth!
Things you probably didn't about Mars
- Mars has 2 known moons
- Only 18 missions to mars have been successful
- The air on mars would kill a human quickly
- Mars has the largest dust storms in our solar system
- Mars is named after the roman god of war
- Mars is a terrestrial planet with a thin atmosphere composed primarily of carbon dioxide.
- Mars is the fourth planet from the sun
- Mars is often described as the "Red Planet" due to its reddish appearance
- Mars is home to the largest mountain in the solar system
- Mars has 24 hours in a day but 687 days in a year
- Water exists in Mars. However, it does not exist in liquid form but in solid state as water ice.
There is many activities to do on mars like!...
You can go Dust Surfing!! Do you only live to get radical? Experience 100% pure adrenaline when you dust surf the break of one of the largest dunes in the solar system. Johnny U's Dust Surfing experts will teach you the necessary skills to drop into a ride that will make you say "Whoa."
You can go on mars history tour! You've read the news, now see the sites for yourself. Tour the landing sites of the most famous Mars missions—the Vikings, Pathfinder, Rovers, and Phoenix. Some tours even include an expedition to see the Beagle crash site.
Maybe you and your other would just want to spend so time together? then this is the thing for you! Sunset Dinner and Star Gazing on mars how cool does that sound!
Maybe there you want to let out your inner ninja then the Super-Low-G Martian Arts is for you!; Travel to Phobos, a moon of Mars, for a spectator sport unlike any other. Aerial gymnastics, complete with flips, "flying," and mid-air somersaults characterize this athletic contest. After a match, step into the ring yourself to give it a whirl.
Just a sneak peak at what you might enjoy!!
Once in a lifetime experience!
Can we live on mars?
Something very special about mars is its terrain and its atmosphere it has a very ruff and rocky terrain almost like the outback but on gas and in space!! The atmosphere of Mars is about 100 times thinner than Earth's, and it is 95 percent carbon dioxide.