Pine Hollow Middle School
Pine Hollow News: November 17, 2020
As we head into Thanksgiving Break, and enter the last half of the 2nd Quarter, I want to encourage you to takes some time to:
- Go to HomeLink on a computer (not your phone), update and confirm your data and information, and review your child's grades and goals with them. It's not too late for students to get their grades up before the quarter/semester ends in December!
- Visit our school website to view the latest news, updates, and information from our staff and school community. We update our site regularly and hope that you visit it often to stay up to date!
- Check out the PTSA website and support them in their efforts to support us. They are hard at work raising funds for every child at Pine Hollow and they need your help!
I know this is a difficult time for everyone, so I'm thankful for the amazing staff I'm surrounded by, the amazing students I get to work with, and the wonderful parent community that does the heavy lifting from home. Thank you, thank you, thank you... and have a great rest of your week!
Pine Hollow Middle School
Special MDUSD Board Meeting Today
In preparation for students to return to campus, we at Pine Hollow are in the process of:
- Rearranging classrooms to keep desks 6 feet apart
- Developing flow patterns in hallways, shared spaces and corridors
- Updating and organizing PPE and safety supplies
- Working with staff members to develop campus procedures and protocols
- Coordinating with district staff to install signage, arrows, and floor markings on campus
No School Next Week: Thanksgiving Break
Register on ParentSquare
Our school district is very excited to adopt ParentSquare, a new form of communication for all MDUSD schools. ParentSquare is designed to keep parents informed, and facilitate parent participation and engagement. Last week we sent out an invite to register an account, and we'll send out another invite soon if you haven't yet had a chance to register yet.
Support the PTSA!
We need your support...
- Skip Cooking and Eat Out – the PTSA has scheduled weekly dine and donate events. Click here for the schedule.
- Donate to the PBIS Store – Students can pick up their PBIS orders this Friday, 11/20 from 2:00-5:00pm in the Multi-Use Room. If you would like to donate items for the store, please shop our Amazon wish list.
- Show your Mustang Pride - Students are receiving PBIS points for wearing spirit wear during certain Zoom classes, and the PTSA is posting weekly FB challenges. Click here to purchase spirit wear!
- Thank You Pine Hollow Community - Families are working hard to support their students during distance learning. To thank families for their support, the PTSA is doing a monthly raffle. Follow us on FB page to participate.
- Come to the PTSA Monthly Meeting - Join us tomorrow, 11/18, at 7:30pm for our monthly PTSA meeting. Click here to join via Zoom.
- Small Businesses Need Your Support – Shop the Pine Hollow Virtual Holiday Faire through November 30th at pinehollowptsa.com...