NFL Football Player
By: Zachary Bravo
- The quicker your body moves the better a football player you're going to be (NFL Players skills).
- "For example, The quarterback needs a fine touch to throw the football downfield (NFL Player skills). "
- A kicker needs a strong leg to kick it through the field goal But they don't really need any coordination (NFL Player skills).
- Hitting the books isn't as important as hitting the gym and practice field, but you have to be eligible to sign an NFL contract (NFL education rules).
- "According to NFL rules you must meet certain collegiate regulation (NFL education rules)."
- "It doesn't matter what degree you pursue in order to get in the NFL."
- "An average football player salary is two-point-four million dollars (NFL Player salary)."
- "A NFL Football Player salary doesn't spike when they been there for a long time (NFL Player salary)."
- "Seventy percent of the NFL Players are between the ages of twenty-two through twenty-seven (NFL Salary and ages)."
- "Physically, players are bigger, heavier, and stronger than all average men (NFL Players strength)."
- "In Professionalism, earnings specializations size and strength (NFL Players strength)."
- "Astronomically, not all players have a problem have grown in many ways over the past three decades (how long it takes to have good strength)."