TiE Education - Startup 101
LAUNCH AND GROW SMART WHAT TO DO (AND WHAT NOT TO DO!)
In support of TiE, the BSF Group invites you to an exclusive one-day workshop with Brad Rosser. This is an event that no entrepreneur should miss.
Following the outstanding success of our first “Better, Stronger, Faster” one day seminar by Brad Rosser, TiE are pleased to announce that they are running this seminar again on August 16th, with a follow up in depth Marketing seminar on how to scale your business on November 22nd.
Brad was Head of Corporate Development for Virgin worldwide during the pivotal years that Sir Richard Branson dramatically expanded the Virgin Group. As Sir Richard's right hand man Brad was responsible for the launch of new ventures including Virgin Active, Virgin Money, and Virgin Vie, amongst others.
Over the last 20 years, Brad has raised more than $1 billion in funding for start-ups and has nurtured and ultimately sold businesses with values ranging from several million to hundreds of millions.
Since leaving Virgin, Brad has become a successful serial entrepreneur across a range of industries. Brad is the co-founder of The BSF Group. His knowledge and expertise about launching new ventures (including securing funding) and profitably growing businesses is second to none.
Attendees at the event will learn Brad's unique and proven techniques to:
- Bulletproof your Business Idea – How to test and improve your business idea (or existing business) to make it “bulletproof” and commercial
- Secure Funding – How to get the right funding, at the right price, at the right time
- Achieve Sustained Sales – How to develop a powerful, repeatable sales formula
- Build a Brand – What branding means for a start-up and then how to grow a valuable brand (drawing heavily on Virgin examples and case studies)
- Use PR effectively – How to use highly effective (and cost free) PR to build your credibility (again using the Virgin experience, the world’s finest PR machine)
- Master the Survival Tactics – How to get through that difficult first 6-12 months, including what to spend money on and what not to…and also some powerful negotiation tactics to get the deals done you will need to survive.
This event is a must for anyone who is looking to start a business or who is already running a business and now wants to take it to the next level.
Brad and The BSF Group normally charge $2,500 per person for their two day intensive workshop. But as a Charter Member of TiE, Brad has kindly volunteered to offer a special “distilled” one-day workshop at a heavily discounted rate of $198 or $99 for TiE Members.
This event will definitely be popular, so book your place now.