Job Interview Process
By: Kylie Broich
Before the Interview
- Give yourself extra time to get to the interview destination
- Don't smoke, chew or drink before the interview
- Go in being well prepared and have a good attitude
During the Interview
- Don't fidget
- Always keep eye contact with the interviewer
- Talk about transferable skills in your job interview
5 Common Interview Questions
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What are your goals?
- Why did you leave your last job?
MAX Employment - Top 10 Job Interview Questions and Answers
After the Interview
- Give the interviewer a good, firm handshake
- Ask them when they will get back to you
- Thank them for their time
Resume & Job Interview Tips : How to Follow Up After a Job Interview
Dress for the Interview
- Wear appropriate clothes
- Don't wear obnoxious and loud clothes
- Dress for the job
- Don't make excuses
- Don't make negative comments about previous employers
- Don't falsify application materials
- Don't treat the interview casually