FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER
Intern or Freelancer Wanted for Prove My Concept Ltd
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY: FRONT END DEVELOPER
Prove My Concept is a young Edtech (education technology) startup located in West London's newest startup warehouse – providing enterprise education software to secondary school students in the UK. Our mission is to transform the landscape of enterprise education. We are looking to recruit a front-end developer intern or freelancer (depending on experience and expertise).
The chosen person will join our small, committed team and play an integral role in the successful re-development of our tool, securing our first stage of external funding.
We are looking for someone capable of working as part of team, passionate about tech and enthusiastic about being part of a startup with potential growth.
You MUST have the following skills to apply:
• Strong experience in HTML, CSS
• Able to interpret Photoshop designs into a live site
• Experience coding front end web designs with cross-browser compatibility
• Focus on the user and their experience
Additional skills a PLUS, but not required:
• Photoshop and Illustrator skills (required if freelancer)
Why Intern with us?
• You will be an integral part of our team and play a vital role in our product's development
• You will get hands on experience in an exciting startup
• You’ll be a part of a family of other start-ups in a great space with other techies and entrepreneurs!
Looking for someone as soon as possible!
Duration: approx 2 months
Location: Our offices are based in West London in a newly converted warehouse filled with other exciting start-ups. There is a kitchen, a gym and break out spaces (closest stations White City, Shepherds Bush, Wood Lane). We are also across the street from Westfield.
Days/Times: 4-5 days a week from 10am-6pm
Payment: up to £1000 a month
Duration: based on completion of the project
Please ONLY apply to this add if you answer YES to all the following questions:
Do you have the skills we require?
Are you keen to support a startup?
Do you look to make an impact in the company you work for?
Are you mature, reliable and fluent in english (reading, writing and speaking) and hard working?
You do NOT need a visa to work with us?
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this role and you meet the requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
1. A cover letter explaining:
Why you want to intern with us
Your relevant experience
How you think you would add value to our company – make sure to visit our site before answering this question
2. Your CV
3. Your portfolio or links to examples of your work detailing what aspects were of your doing.
Interviewing now! We look forward to hearing from you!