The SPIRIT of SKS
Saint Kateri School's Weekly Newsletter ~ October 30, 2020
Fall is here, the leaves are changing and we will soon be turning our clocks back. I am not ready for snow! God bless all of you families out there preparing your skis and skates ~
We have wrapped up our Virtual Curriculum Night. Our teachers did an amazing job of preparing their presentations and creating their introduction videos. Thank you to all the families for participating in these events to support your child. Contact your child's teacher if you were unable to attend
I am still looking for someone to help with Marketing Saint Kateri School? I would love to talk to you about ways you can get involved in this very important position. The Department of Catholic Schools is also holding a Zoom meeting to help those interested ~ I always learn so much by attending these meetings with Cause Collaborative. Contact me if you want to join me!
Red Ribbon Week began on Monday. It is a fun week learning about healthy habits, physically and mentally ~ Students have been having fun wearing RED and talking about Being Brave! ~ Thank you to Mrs. Connor for coordinating this for our staff and students.
Thank you for all you are doing to support your children and our school!
Peace and Light!
Mrs. Terri L. Morgan, Principal
Phone: (585) 467-8730
Welcome to Saint Kateri School!
NEWS from the Main Office
- Please return your "How Can You Help Your School? form (included below and sent home in paper form today)
- We will begin Hot Lunches on Tuesday, December 1st. This Monday, November 2nd, you will receive an email that will allow you to set up your child for Hot Lunches. The instructions are below ~ Please note: the temporary password needed to set up your Hot Lunch Account is only good for 24 hours.
Halloween Parade was a LIVE video!
Upcoming Calendar Dates:
- 10/30: Halloween Parade 9:00am
- 11/3: School Mass at 9:00am **This is a in-school learning day
- 11/4: Parent's Association (6:00-7:30)
- 11/6: 1st quarter ends
- 11/6: Pie orders are DUE to school
- 11/10: Quiet Mass at 9:00am: 5th/2nd
- 11/11: NO SCHOOL Veteran's Day
- 11:11: Online Hot Lunch ordering begins
- 11/17: Quiet Mass at 9:00am: 4th/1st
- 11/18: Online Hot Lunch ordering ends at 9:30am
- 11/21: Curb side Pie Order pick up ~ 10:00-4:00 (Back Gym/Parish Center doors)
- 11/23: Half Day Dismissal (Preschool-11:00, K-5-11:30)
- 11/23: Parent Teacher Conferences (12:00-7:00pm)
- 11/24: Half Day Dismissal (Preschool-11:00, K-5-11:30)
- 11/24: Parent Teacher Conferences (12:00-3:00pm)
- 11/25-11/27: NO SCHOOL Thanksgiving Recess
- 12/1: Hot Lunch begins
Last Day for Shorts ~ Friday, October 30th
Parent's Association Meeting Next Week
Upcoming topics include:
- Senior Tea in December
- Catholic Schools Week
- Parent Volunteer forms
The Zoom link is below ~ hope to see you there!
How Can You Help Your School?
Stay the course ~
We are heading into the time of year when it is getting colder and we tend to stay inside more. It is also soon to be the holiday season ~ and we are going to want to gather together with our loved ones. We miss each other!
Please be diligent with the guidelines and protocols that are being asked of us, even though we are getting tired ~ so we can continue to learn together in school. We cannot do this without you!
Trunk and Treat!
Share with your friends ~
Thank you for sharing your positive thoughts about our school with your friends and family members!
Want to get $500 off your tuition? Click the link below to find out how ~
Please contact us with any questions you may have regarding the Registration or Financial Aid process.