Romig Transportation Updates
Thank you for your perseverance
Where do I find my student's bus route
When will my student have a bus?
If a student is on the bus route they will receive 3 weeks of bussing in the first quarter. Below are the cohorts for bussing. A cohort means the group of buses receiving transportation for the assigned three weeks.
- Cohort 1 (Bus #1-38) will receive bussing August 18 – September 9 (no bussing Sept. 12 - Oct. 20)
- Cohort 2 (Bus #39-77) will receive bussing September 12 – September 30 (no bussing Aug 10-Sept 9 and Oct.3 - 20)
- Cohort 3 (Bus #79-116) will receive bussing October 3 – October 20 (no bussing August 18-Sept. 30)
Drop-Off and Pick-Up
7:00 MPR open
7:00 Open Gym (limited space-first come basis)
7:00 Library is open
The after-school pick-up time for students is between 2:45-3:30 unless enrolled in an after-school activity.
There is a variety of after-school sports that go until 4:30 throughout the year.
Weight training will begin 8/29 - student participation form is required 3:00-4:30
Robotics will begin 8/22 - student participation form required. 3:00-4:00
Home work help will be available most afternoons until 4:00
The library is open until 4:00
Traffic Pattern Changes
1) Adhere to all signage and staff instructions
2) When pulling into the drop zone pull ALL THE WAY UP before dropping students.
3) Do not drop students in the passing lane on the left
4) Be aware of all crosswalks
5) DO NOT drop students outside of the drop zone for their safety
We will have our traditional loop around the entire Minnesota (front) parking lot. This lot may be entered from Minnesota or Hillcrest and will also exit from the Minnesota entrance. Please note that until 7:45 traffic may not exit onto Hillcrest because of West drop-off.
Families will be able to enter the Dempsey Anderson Hockey rink entrance off of Northern Lights and loop through the lot to drop students off. The traffic will exit back onto Northern Lights.