It's a Summer Sink!
Hurrays, Homework and Holy Cow!
We're in the LEAD!!!
We have no idea how far ahead we are though as again this year FHN is not showing the point totals. SO . . . keep recording those Miles and Minutes . . . YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE!
And it's not to late to sign-up and start making a difference if you haven't already: Click here for all the details!
Say it Ain't So . . .
Here's a quick checklist of items and events that may need your attention before the first bell rings on August 21!
- Click here to register for Aquin Football Camp. (camp for grades 4-8 is August 5-8)
- Tuition must be current (your first payment was due on Monday).
- Physicals and Sports Physicals must be on file in the Aquin Office.
- Aquin Corn Boil is on August 17. This is an 'ADULTS ONLY' event and a great time to renew Aquin friendships, make new acquaintances, and meet the Aquin faculty and staff.
- Register for the Colby Smith Run and register for the Toast of the Town. Both events support Aquin and are held on Saturday, August 24. Pre-registration is required though so don't delay!
- Bookmark the Aquin web calendar page or even better, sync the calendar with your Google calendar. To sync, click here and then click on the calendar icon (next to the print icon) on the right side above the calendar.
- Get your school supplies. Click here for your lists!
- Say a prayer for an awesome 2019-20!