The Best Kind of Arrow for Hunting
By: Dominic Strivens
Elastic limbs have at their ends nocks, which are used to attach the bowstring to the limbs. The riser is further divided into the grip (which an archer uses to hold a bow), arrow rest, and the bow window. The bow window is a part of the riser above the grip. It contains the arrow rest which is a small ledge on which the arrow rests before it is propelled. Bows can be made out of wood or be composite bows, made from different materials which are specialized for the different functions of a bow
3 different arrow types
1 range finder
DV: Shot straightness
CV: Shooting starting point
2. Mark and stand at a shooting starting point.
3. Shoot one kind of arrow at the target
4. Use the range finder to determine the distance away from the center of the target the arrow landed.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 two more times.
6. Repeat 3-5 with each of the different types of arrows.