Regional School District No. 6
Principal's Message for November 19th 2015
Dear Parents, Guardians and Community Members,
Thanksgiving is a time for family, celebration, and giving thanks. With the upcoming holiday, I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to the Warren School and community family. I feel so privileged to be part of such a caring and devoted community. My best wishes to you and your family for a wonderful Thanksgiving.
A message from Mrs. Sarah Bills
Please join us for our 3rd annual Winter Vocal Concert at Wamogo, featuring the Inter-Elementary Select Choir and the Upper-Blended, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade students from Warren, Morris, and Goshen in the Inter-Elementary Combined Choir. The concert will be held on the evening of Wednesday, December 2nd at 6:00 p.m. at the James M. Eisenhaure Auditorium at Wamogo. Please visit my website for additional information. Look forward to seeing you there!
Warren School Logo Contest
Congratulations to Hannah Warshaw, for designing the winning logo idea for Warren School. She will work with Mr. John Daudelin to finalize the design, which will be used to represent Warren School in a variety of ways. The design will make its debut on clothing that will be offered for sale at the Friends of Warren School's Holiday Bazaar that will be held on December 12th at Warren School. Congratulations, Hannah!
Whole School Field Trip
To support our school goal of increasing students' awareness and understanding of issues related to local and global diversity, Warren School students will travel to Bristol, CT on Friday, December 4th. There is no cost to parents for this field trip. Permission slips will be sent home tomorrow. The Early Primary and 1st grade students will visit the Imagine Nation Museum, while students in grades 2, Upper Blended, 5th, and 6th will visit Chapter 126 Sports and Fitness Center. More information can be found by clicking on the links above.
Please note the following:
- November 23rd - 9:15 AM - Photo retakes (Please call the office if you want your child to have his or her photo retaken.)
- November 23rd - 10:45 AM - Nature Nick Assembly, sponsored by FOW - Parents are invited to attend.
- November 24th - Marking Period ends
- November 25th to 27th - Thanksgiving Break
- December 1st - 6:00 PM - Superintendent Chat with Mr. Drapp
- December 1st - 7:00 PM - Friends of Warren Meeting (new date)
- December 2nd - 5:00 PM - Board of Education Meet & Greet at Wamogo
- December 2nd - 6:00 PM - District Choral Concert at Wamogo - Upper Blended, 5th and 6th grade students will participate
- December 10th - 6th Grade Parents Nature's Classroom Meeting - JMS 6:00 PM
Please feel free to contact me at any time with questions, comments or concerns.
Hover over the photo gallery link to view additional galleries, such as the International Dot Day Art Gallery.