Steps for online access and STAAR Report Cards
Steps for Texas Assessment Student Data Portal:
1. Go to http://www.texasassessment.com/.
2. Click on “Log In to Student Portal”
3. Click “OK” in the pop-up box
4. You will then be redirected to the Texas Assessment Data Portal.
a. If you know your student’s Unique Access Code, enter it, along with the student’s Date of Birth, then click “GO”.
b. If you do NOT know your student’s Access Code, click on the “Lookup Access Code” link. Enter the Student’s First Name, PEIMS ID (either the Social Security Number or the State ID Number), and Date of Birth. Then click “GO”. The student’s Access Code will automatically populate. Click “GO” again.
5. Once you’ve successfully entered the Unique Access Code and Date of Birth, the student’s test history will be displayed on the screen. Click on any test name to view its details. To obtain an electronic copy of the most recent STAAR Report Card, click “Download PDFs” button in the upper-right corner.
6. Click on the test administration to view the STAAR Report Card.
7. The system will generate a PDF file suitable for download / printing.