Rio Vista Elementary
Ranger News - March 25, 2021
Rio Vista Hybrid & Distance Learning Schedule
- April 12 for Grades TK, 1, & 2
- April 19 for Grades 3, 4, & 5
Your Ranger has been assigned one of the following schedules. You should have received your child's new schedule assignment on Class Dojo and via US Mail.
Group A - http://bit.ly/RVESGroupA
Group B - http://bit.ly/RVESGroupB
Distance Learning - http://bit.ly/RVESDLOnly
Need help understanding the new schedules, we have made videos to explain them. View them here:
All students that have chosen to stay in distance learning will start on the new DL schedule as follows:
Grades TK-2 April 12
Grades 3-5 April 19
Campus reopening info
PSUSD School Opening & Safety Plan
- English: http://bit.ly/RVESReopeningInfo
- Spanish: http://bit.ly/RVESReopeningInfoSP
- Presentation w/pictures of Rio Vista Hybrid Reopening following the School Opening & Safety Plan Guidelines: http://bit.ly/RVESPics
Rio Vista Drop Off & Pick Up Areas
PSUSD Campus Reopening Video
Bus Information Videos
Nutritional Services Videos
Grade TK-2 Independent (Asynchronous) Work Day (March 26)
This info/event is for grades TK-2 ONLY.
On Friday, March 26, 2021, students in Grades TK-2 will have an asynchronous (independent) school day. Students will not have a Zoom class meeting. Teachers will assign students work to complete during the school day on Friday, March 26. Students will be required to show that they have attended on Friday, March 26, by completing a Google Form at the beginning of the day. The Google Form should open automatically when students log in to their Chromebook on March 26. If for some reason your child has trouble, please contact the teacher on Class Dojo.
The teachers are preparing their classrooms on this day to be ready to start the in-person hybrid program after Spring Break.
Counseling Support at Rio Vista
- Gavin Sadow, Rio Vista Counselor on staff Tuesday - Thursday
- Carissa Velasquez, Mental Health Support on staff Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday
- Judy Monetathchi, LMFT on staff Mondays & Fridays
Parent initiated referrals or requests for assistance should still go through the Google Form on the counseling page of our school website: https://www.psusd.us/Page/7157