August 16, 2021
We had a great first 3 days of school! It is so great to have all of our Falcons back on campus!
We know that we will have a great school year.
1. Masks must be worn by everyone in our building regardless of vaccination status. Masks must be school appropriate (no political statements, inappropriate content, slang, etc).
2. Please make sure all fees are paid by all students.
3. Please do not make a habit of checking students out of school. They miss instruction when they are not in the classroom.
4. Please pick your students up on time. Starting today they will be sent to Aftercare for a $10/day charge if not picked up by 2:40PM.
5. PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR STUDENT TO SCHOOL IF THEY ARE SICK. Please email Ms. Noel if someone in your household has Covid.
Virtual Open House This Thursday!
EBR SCHOOL CALENDAR
School Supply List
* Online by clicking here: https://www.sherwoodmiddlemagnet.org/online-payments. You may pick up your purchases in the school office (see hours below).
* CASH ONLY in the school office between the hours of 7AM - 3PM Monday through Friday.
Arrival Times and Pick-up
ANY student not picked up by 2:40 will be placed in our aftercare program and charged $10 per day.
Extended Day Program and Before Care
We do have a "drop-in" status availability.