Info In Becoming a Science Teacher
What are the education requirements?
- You must have your Bachelors Degree but in some states Master degree is required.
- You must also have a teacher certification.
What are the experience requirments?
- you will need to go through a student teaching internship.
- Patience,instructional and communication skills.
Where would a science teacher work?
- A science teacher would work in a public or private school.
What is the outlook for a science teacher?
2014-24 it is 6% (as fast as average)
What is a Science teachers advancement opportunity?
Teachers who participate in these out-of-classroom programs may receive an annual stipend or a bump in pay.
What would be the salary or wages for a science teacher?
Annual salary for a teacher is $56,310 and the top 10% made $88,910 and the bottom 10% made $37,540
What is the task for a science teacher?
- You have to teach the science subject to students.
what are the advantages and disadvantages in becoming a science teacher?
- get to teach students information that they never knew
- Getting a lot of grief
- Not very well pay