Maci Konen Dream's Vacation
My dream vacation is Madagascar. My destination is Sainte Marie, Madagascar. I want to visit Madagascar, because the beaches are beautiful there. The reason my destination is so great is because there are lots of lemurs that don't live anywhere else in the world.
- Madagascar is the 4th biggest island in the world.
- Madagascar has only 2 major seasons.
- Antananarivo is the capital of Madagascar.
- Madagascar has lots of reserves for natural resources.
- 5% of land is cultivated in Madagascar.
- Most of the mountains in Madagascar are in the middle of the island.
- Madagascar is the leading service industry in vanilla.
- Madagascar has a population of 22 million.
- Maromokotro is the highest mountain in Madagascar.
- Rugby is the national sport of Madagascar.
It will take me 29 hours to get to Madagascar from Houston, Texas. Madagascar is 10,176 from Texas. I will bring some of my friends with me. I am going to fly there, because I don't want to take a boat. I am going to stay there for a week.
I will be staying at Hotel Soanambo. It is about 780 dollars a night. I will be staying in a regular room. This hotel is located right next to the beach. I am going to be swimming so I will need a swim suit. I will need a lot of clothes that aren't to hot since we are on an island. I will need flip flops and sandals so sand don't get stuck in my shoes
When I am there I am going to swim at the beautiful beaches. I'm going to go scuba diving and snorkelling. My friends and I will also go white water rafting. In Sainte Marie you can go to Les Lemuriens to see the lemurs that only live in Madagascar. This is an amazing once and a life time chance to see all of the beautiful flora and fauna.
The cost of the hotel is 780 dollars for 7 days at the Soanambo Hotel. I will bring 600 dollars to spend on shopping. I will bring 700 dollars to pay for food. It will cost 4,846 dollars to fly to Madagascar and back to Houston.
Image 1: thegoodholiday.com
Image 2: madatours.com
Image 3: soanombo.mg
Image 4: hotels.com