Bagdad's Week at a Glance
January 5 - 9, 2015
Habit of the Week: Habit 3: Put First Things First
- I spend my time on things that are most important.
- I say no to things I know I should not do.
- I set priorities, make a schedule, and follow my plan.
- I am disciplined and organized.
- I am flexible and adapt to different situations.
Monday, January 5
- 7:25 - 8:00 2nd & 5th PRRR Assembly
- 3:10 PRRR Committee Meeting
Tuesday, January 6
- 3:10 - 4:30 3rd - 5th Tier 3 Meeting
Wednesday, January 7
- 3:10 - 4:30 Kinder - 2nd RTI Tier 3 Meeting
Thursday, January 8
- 8:00 - 8:45 5th Grade STAAR Practice Training
- 9:00 - 9:45 3rd Grade STAAR Practice Training
- 9:50 - 10:35 4th Grade STAAR Practice Training
Friday, January 9
- Bennett off campus planning Bridges Training at LEO
- Science Module Assessments due in Eduphoria!
Below is a link to the shared Bagdad Cookbook. If you haven't done so already, please put your recipe from the Thanksgiving Luncheon and/or the Cookie Exchange in the shared folder!
Want to do some Co-Teaching with me? Want to observe another colleague? Want feedback on a lesson? Sign up on the link below!
Gaylann Speegle is available from 7:50 - 8:25 to do a literacy lesson in your classroom. Please sign up on the link below if you are interested. She is also willing to help with Daily 5, Writer's Workshop or Guided Reading!
Below are some links to tools that may be helpful to you in the classroom. Please check back often, as I update some of these as I learn more information.
Something to Brighten Your Day!
Blaze Loves His Kennel (ORIGINAL) Husky Says No to Kennel - Funny