Check out all the ways to Be Brooks!
- Monthly Newsletter - Each month the Village of Brooks sends out a newsletter, which can be accessed on our website.
- March 27th & 28th - Seussical the Musical (VIP ticket attached to this email)
- April @ 6:30 pm - "To Stay or Not to Stay: High Schools with Academic Centers"
- April 17th @ 6 pm - Brooks' Annual Talent Show
- April 25th @ 10 am - World Language Placement Exams
- May 19th @ 6:30 pm - College Signing Day
- High School Investigation Day/Shadow Day - Date TBD
- Proof of Residency - Deadline to provide proof of residency for non-Chicago residents
- Money Orders - See below for details.
- Seussical the Musical - Our spring musical is Seussical the Musical in the auditorium. Bring your VIP ticket for free admittance!
- "To Stay or Not to Stay: High Schools with Academic Centers" - Ask members of a student panel who attended Academic Centers why they chose Brooks over transitioning into the high school connected to their AC.
- Brooks' Annual Talent Show - Come enjoy performance of Brooks' students. This is an annual fundraiser for our Theater program. Bring your VIP ticket to get in for free!
- World Language Placement Exams - Native speakers of Spanish and French, as well as students currently taking a foreign language in 8th grade must take a placement exam if they intend to continue in that language. Please complete the form located at the bottom of this email.
- College Signing Day - Celebrate our seniors in their annual college penant signing ceremony.
- High School Investigation Day/Shadow Day - This date will be determined once the city-wide dates are provided.
- Proof of Residency - Families currently living outside of the city must provide proof of residency by July 1st. You will be contact directly about the type of acceptable proof.
- Money Orders - If you were not aware that we are not collecting fees until the summer and took out a money order as a result, please contact me at 773.535.9937 or firstname.lastname@example.org