TMS Weekly Update 2019-2020
March 20th, 2020
Challenges All Around
"Rooted in Love"
I am linking a powerful presentation from Jostens' Renaissance Learning System. We have used several of these videos in our Community Block and with our counseling program. I suggest you watch it and then share it with your child. I believe it is the perfect message at this time.
An overview of the presentation:
During this difficult, confusing, and frightening time, Mike Smith, the host of The Harbor™ by Jostens, takes to the crate to acknowledge the challenges we are all facing during the COVID-19 pandemic and related restrictions. Mike issues a call to action for all of us, in this unprecedented time, to find ways to build community, take care of one another, and stay rooted in love.
Here is the link that will get you to the video:
Look for Grade Level Emails Monday
Resources to help through this time
Perfect During Your Time at Home
Our efficient and effective 3-step model provides kids with the essentials they need, free of charge. This enables us to engage communities that have, connecting them with communities that need.
- New and nearly new children’s items are collected through grassroots community drives and corporate donations.
- Donations are then processed and packaged by volunteers in our warehouse, The Giving Factory.
- Packages from The Giving Factory are distributed to local disadvantaged children — through our collaborative network of diverse Service Partners.
To read more, go to: https://www.cradlestocrayons.org/boston/
Next Year's School Calendar 2020-2021
Any pictures of your children with their peers involved in a school or Tyngsborough sporting event you would like to share, send to email@example.com
The Yearbook Club is looking for more members! Please see Ms. Cirrone or Ms. Provencher if you want to join, or if you want to learn more about what we actually do in this club!
Attention all students and parents!
Top Reasons to Order a 2019/2020 TMS Yearbook!
- Printed pictures of so many middle school memories!
- Your future self will thank you!
- It's a great deal!
Order a yearbook here! 30 dollars each!
There are also order forms in the front office.