Unit 1 assesment
Name:_ Rylee Gardner_ Date:9-22-15
21 THINGS IN A Lifetime
One young man made a list of 100 things he would like to do in his life. By the time he was 45 years old, he had done 71 of those things. Some of his goals were to learn to sky dive, float down the Nile River, make a pair of leather sandals, and play the flute. What are at least 25 things you would like to do? Travel, learn how to play an instrument, start a new hobby? Start planning today and you will make it happen too!
1. ______ be a famous singer___________
2. __be a model____
3. __get married to Max Lopez___
4. ___Have kids_
5. __go tour the world__
6. _be an actress
7. _speak french
8. __live in paris___
9. ___have a sleepover with my friends__
10. __go to Canada
11. __go to a concert___
12. ____meet Taylor Swift
13. sing a duet with Taylor Swift
14. _meet Ariana Grande____
15. _prank call people______
16. ___scare people______
17. _____prank people_____
18. _meet Demi Lovato________
19. _meet Selena Gomez______
20. _to kill Justin Bieber___
21. ___be Kelly Clarksons’ best friend_______
· What personality type are you? ENFP
· What does your personality type mean? I am effective. I am creative. I would make a good life coach.
· What career match your personality type? Acting and performance, dressmaker and designer, fashion designer
· Out of the career matches based on your personality type, are there any that you are interested in? If yes, list those careers and why you are interested. Yes. Fashion designing. I love fashion.
· How does knowing your personality type affect your future career choice?
I could have better jobs.
O*Net Interest Profiler
Name: _Rylee Gardner__ Date: 9-15-15 Period: 5
· Read the instructions and complete the interest assessment. Please take your time at answering the questions, and be completely honest when answering the questions.
· Record your scores below.
1. Realistic: _____0_____
2. Investigative: ____0______
3. Artistic: ___31_______
4. Social: ___15_______
5. Enterprising: _____3_____
6. Conventional: _____0_____
· What was your highest area?
· What activities does your highest area enjoy doing?
· List the three career options that it gives you for your highest area.
o Makeup artist
· What was your second highest area?
· What activities does your second highest area enjoy doing?
Being a teacher, photos, dancing
· List the three career options that it gives you for your second highest area.
· Have you considered any of these career options prior to taking this assessment? Explain your answer.
Yes because since I was a little girl I always dreamed of being a singer.