Virtual Career Fair
Research Your Career Choice
Create a digital representation of your research in order to sell someone on this career. You may use, but are not limited to:
Smore, ActivInspire, Movie Maker, WeVideo, PowerPoint, Prezi, etc.
You must include at minimum:
- job description
- type of schooling necessary
- where you can receive your education
- resources for finding a job
- entry pay
- pay scale
- testimonials from at least two people who already work in this field
- pictures and text
- Record your voice explaining this information
You must have at least three sources on a separate Works Cited page. This is not part of your project. It MUST be signed by the librarian!
Due Dates: Blocks 3,&5 April 22nd; Blocks 2&4 April 23rd