- September 27 - Cabinet Meeting
- September 27- Josh Drean (Secondary Schools) & Parent Night
- September 27 - District Technology Committee Meeting 4:00
- September 29 - PTC
- September 30 - Secretary Meeting, Substitute Training,
- September 30 - New Teacher Training K-2, 3-5, 6-12 8:30-3:00 @ Paul Elementary
- October 6-7 PD Days
Here is the schedule:
9:00 Cabinet Meeting
9:45 Safety Committee Meeting
10:15 Admin Team Meeting
In order not to leave our buildings completely unattended (as we do for Admin Team), I would ask Assistant Principals to stay in their buildings and get the information from their Principals (unless their participation is pre-approved by me).
We will be working on the agenda. If you have items please get them to me ASAP.
Thanks - Ken
Feedback from new teachers
Curriculum Board Work Session
I need the following information--What curriculum, the year it was purchased, etc. The more information I have, the better informed we will be. This needs to be completed by October 5.
Insert Information in this document
Technology Integration training
In October, the will be training on assessment platforms. This would be programs that teachers can use to do formative assessments in the classroom. Your integration specialists fill out an accountability report with me so I know the training is happening.
If you have any questions please ask your integration specialist or Ashley.
For your Information...
Reaching out to invite you and Minidoka County Joint School District's staff and parents to attend a screening of 'Paper Tigers.' This film follows a year in the life of an alternative high school that has radically changed its approach to disciplining its students and in the process has become a promising model for how to break the cycles of poverty, violence and disease that affect families.
We will be screening the film for free, with complimentary refreshments and hosting a panel discussion four times this fall:
- Nampa, ID: Wednesday, Sept. 21, 6:30-8:30 p.m. MDT
- Moscow, ID: Thursday, Sept. 29, 6:30-8:30 p.m. PDT
- Idaho Falls, ID: Thursday, Oct. 13, 6:30-8:30 p.m. MDT
- Boise, ID: Wednesday, Oct. 19, 6:30-8:30 p.m. MDT
Next spring, we will be hosting screenings of the follow-up documentary 'Resilience: The Biology of Stress and the Science of Hope' in various locations around the state.
Hope that you will see the value in this film and share with your staff. Please let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see you there!