The Kirk Fenton Pro
Weekly newsletter for staff 8th November 2019
Messages, Information, reminders and notices
- PIRA/PUMA - Reminder that these assessments need to be marked and uploaded to Rising Stars -MARK by the end of next week. There will be time on Tuesday after school for anyone who wishes to do this as a group. Everyone should have a log in which were sent out by email. Teachers who used it last year need to use the same log in details.
- DATA - All reading, writing and maths data needs to be on target tracker by Friday 15th November so that I can convert it and send it to the MAT by Monday 18th please.
- Writing Moderation Meetings - The Star Alliance meetings will be held next week - Y1 & 2 at Monk Fryston, Y3 & 4 at Kellington and Y5,6 & 7 and Sherburn High. Y3 & Y5 have been asked to bring a HAP, MAP & LAP from their NMM writing please.
- Subject Action Plans - , Subject action plans by w/c 11th November. Subject action plans and reports for the end of last school year should be placed in the file on the google drive.
- Performance Management - All teachers have now been completed.
- New staff - I am pleased to announce that Georgina from Appleton Roebuck will be joining us in January as acting Deputy and SENDco for two terms to cover Emma's maternity leave. this will build a little more leadership capacity in the short term.
Diary Dates Next Week
Monday 11th -
- Anti Bullying Week
- 09:30 Jayne Ball to see MM (Willow)
- 09:30 KS2 Remembrance service in Church
- 12:00 Melissa Boyes to see KW/JMcK
Tuesday 12th -
- 15:30 Time to input data collaboratively (if required)
- 15:30 Eddison Star Site survey (MAT)
Wednesday 13th -
- KW & CS out - MAT Curriculum Day (RE)
- 09:00 Tracy Ashton to see OD (Birch)
- 09:15 New parent show round
- 09:45 Tracy Ashton to see AG (Birch)
- 13:30 BC observing TS
- 16:00 STAR TSA Writing Moderation Meetings
Thursday 14th -
- KW out - K'Bots @ Riverside Y5 x2
- 09:00 Konflux theatre to work with KS2 throughout day (Anti-Bullying)
- 13:00 Quick sticks hockey @ SHS Y3/4 x 6
- 13:00 KF @ science Meeting Sth Milford
- 13:30 Parents to see EB/SB (NB)
Friday 15th -
- Children in Need/ Diabetes Day
- Amy out MAT Curriculum Day
- Siobhan out
- 09:00 Cat Robinson - Just B
- 09:30 Trustee to see KW
Thank you and Well done.....
Thanks to everyone who moved around on Thursday to cover classes at short notice - much appreciated!
This week's birthdays....
This week we are saying happy birthday to: