San Marcos Elementary
Weeks of November 3rd and 10th
2:45 Rolayne to DO - training
9:00 Stephanie to DO - AM
2:45 Stephanie to DO- training
8:00 ELAC Meeting
9:30 2nd to CSUSM
2:30 PLC Meetings
Last Day of Gift Wrap Fundraiser, please turn in packets to office
3:15 Student Council
Primary Flag Salute- Trimester Awards
Good Citizen Assembly- PM
Stephanie, Hollie, Sandra to Lexile Meeting
10:50 Fire Drill
3:15 Girl Scout Bridging Ceremony- MPR
11:30 Open Enrollment
4:00 PTO Board Meeting
11/11 No School
No PLC Meetings
Flag Salute Upper- Trimester Awards
Monthly Coffee Chat hosted by 3rd grade!!
Read Your HEART Out Day
- Thank you to Cassidy and Holly for the yummy donuts and conversation topics. It was a super positive way to start a sugar-loaded day!
- We have our first 10 families who have LIKED our SME Facebook page. Feel free to like our page and upload pictures or things that you are doing in your classrooms. Let's share all the great things you do everyday with the public!
- SME Premier Soccer Club has started- thank you to Lisann and Matthew for being the official referees. The kids love this new tradition.
- Let your kids know that the class with the most AR passed quizzes this month of November will get to have a Pumpkin Pie Treat with Mrs. Harris and I sometime during conference week.
- Just wanted to share how impressed I was during the PLC meetings I had a chance to be in this past week. Very productive and thoughtful conversations about student progress. You were all so collaborative and engaged in the conversation.
- Thank you to our Student Council Advisors for working so hard with our reps on a great Red Ribbon Week.
- Thanks Kinder Team for your quick thinking in letting families in the other gate after the big gate came off it's hinges.
- Report Cards are due Nov. 15th, thanks!
- Morning duty- breakfast gate: if you have this duty, thank you for being there on time and not letting unauthorized adults leave or children back out the gate after they enter.
- Monika Hazel, from the DO, has offered to come to sites to help in anyway you need with Dreambox. If you are not using ST Math and using Dreambox she would love to come out and just sit with students during rotations and offer her help if they need it to log on, etc.
- There have been several issues with our report cards. They are working on fixing the effort grades so they are letters and not numbers, and for some grades the social studies, science, PE and Fine Arts grades as well. I know some of you have tried to print as well and it hasn't let you. I am hoping that this is resolved this week.
- Our laminator is finally fixed! Lupe and Rosie are working hard to catch up. They should be close to finishing by the end of the week.
9 Sandra McFarland
9 Tyler Eytchison
11 Karen Inlow
16 Wes Sechrest