Important updates and news 3/22/2021
Week Eleven [Holiday Bell Schedule]
There is no school this Friday and our modified Friday Holiday Bell Schedule can be found HERE.
Also, Student Led Conferences are this week! See below for details as well as other announcements.
Please reach out to us if you need assistance.
Important Announcements for Families & Students
- Student Led Conferences are THIS WEEK. Click HERE for directions and more information OR watch my video below. Take the time to meet with your student's teachers this week - ALL WEEK!
- Please make an appointment if you need to stop by the office and follow the Safe Steps to Safe Schools Guidelines!
- The Woodbury/STEM Architecture Mentor Program has a meeting this Wednesday, 5pm.
- See flyer below for Senior Family Night on 3/24 and Register HERE
- There is a Governing Board meeting Tuesday at 6 PM. Click HERE to join.
- Spring Break is the week of 3/29 - 4/2, next week!
- Covid-19 Testing is available to all students and their families! Make an appointment today!
- Looking for more parents workshops or resources? Check out our website!
Not Getting Phone and Text Notifications?
Parents and employees can choose to Opt back into receiving Outreach (general) messages by calling (855) 502-7867 for any phone number that was previously Opted-Out.
You can also sign up for Parent Portal and get notifications on your Schoology App instead!
We are Here to Help - Call us at 323-817-6461! M-F 8AM - 3PM
Enrichment & Award Opportunities
Scholarship for Seniors!
Click HERE for more info;
Click HERE to apply
App due 3/28th @ 11:59 PST
Click HERE for more info
News for Teachers
Announcements & Reminders for Teachers & Staff
- Student Led Conferences are THIS WEEK. Make sure your students are ready!
- There is a Governing Board meeting Tuesday at 6 PM. Click HERE to attend and don't forget to send a Pilot Committee representative.
- Thematic Activities/Slides for this week, Click HERE
- The Human Relations, Diversity, and Equity (HRDE) department has additional resources to learn about and support the AAPI communities. https://achieve.lausd.net/human-relations
- The 15 and 20 week Grading Windows have been extended to open 1 week earlier. During this time, students must be allowed to submit assignments for which due dates have passed and thus show re-mastery of content. Read full memo HERE
- Please notify us 24 hours in advance to stop by, use dailypass.lausd.net to schedule a Covid-19 Test and follow the Safe Steps to Safe Schools Guidelines!
- PD is Monday 9AM!
- Don't wait for your laptop to break down! Make appointment with Aikiro to pick up your New and awesome Teacher Laptop!
- Math and ELA departments must administer 1 IAB by 3/25