" Food Hypersensitivity "
- Skin Rashes
- Itching inside mouth
- Digestive problems
- In severe cases may cause death
Most common foods that cause an allergic reaction
- mostly in children
- Can't be cured but treatment may help
- Can last for years or be life long
- Also called dairy allergy
- 2% of children are allergic to eggs
- About 70% of children outgrow it by age 16
- Reactions can range from a mild rash to anaphylaxis which is a life threatening condition
" Avoidance is the best medicine "
Food allergies are usually chronic and last for many years or are life long.
Most effects that food allergies have on people are non-beneficial to the body. Most food allergies are treatable by a medical professional and are usually self diagnosed.