From the Teacher's Desk
The Latest News - Jan. 15, 2016
Highlights from the Past Week
- STEM Day - Learning about Super Computers
- Multi-Digit Multiplication
- Finishing up our Greek Myth Unit with Reader's Theatre fun
- Beginning our study of Greek/Latin Roots
- Learning more about the NorthEast Region of the U.S.A.
Northeast States, Capitals, and Abbreviations
We took the NorthEast quiz on the states, capitals, and abbreviations today. Students may retake it next Friday, and I will keep the best score. Remember to keep studying at home!
Twitter This Week
Some helpful links for fourth graders
If you have five minutes at home, practicing those facts on xtramath is a great use of your time! Your child will learn how to log in on Monday.