Naquag Learning Links for 5/18-5/22
Hello Naquag Families!!
We send our greetings and wishes for good health to you all. Thank you for your continued support and hard work. We are so proud of our Naquag students and families!
A few updates and reminders:
- Friday, May 22 is our District's .5 PD Day - in the afternoon. We'll be working on classroom drafts for next year and reviewing grade specific standards & expectations.
- Mark Your Calendars: Naquag & Glenwood Schools "Reverse" Parade! FRIDAY, MAY 29 @ 10 - 12
PLEASE NOTE: We invite families to "drive by our Naquag staff" & wave / smile / say hello!
Naquag Staff will be standing on the sidewalk by Naquag to CTMS.
(We'll be practicing physical distancing and wearing masks too!)
- Thank you to the Naquag PTO for decorating the front entry windows of the building. Plus - the beautiful flowers planted in the front entry flower pots. It looks like springtime!
- I'm resharing the Voluntary Parent Classroom Placement Questionnaire. This was emailed sent earlier this week to families. We kindly request, complete one form per child.
- Learning Links for Monday, May 18 - Friday, May 22!
Related Arts (Specials! Art / Music / PE) Suggested: 30 minutes weekly for each subject
Also, I'm sharing our School Psychologist's SEL website.
Coming Soon! Naquag Staff Video #2!!
Have a nice weekend, stay well and take care.