UES January Update
Here's what is happening at the UES in January 2021...
Happy New Year!
We hope that you and your family enjoyed the Winter Break and the Holiday Season! We are excited to start 2021 and look forward to the time when we can get back to "school" as we know it. We thank you for your support, patience, and flexibility as we continue to navigate this Pandemic together. We wish you all a happy and healthy 2021.
Mark Your Calendars!
January 8 - UES Home and School Meeting - 9:30 AM (Virtual Meeting)
January 11 - Return to Modified HYBRID In-person & Modified CHOICE Remote Learning Model
January 11 - UES Author Day
January 18 - Schools closed for Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
January 22 - UES School Spirit Day - Frosty Friday
January 25 - End of UES Marking Period 2
January 29 - UES Report Cards available in Genesis after 3 PM.
Return to Modified HYBRID In-Person and Modified CHOICE Remote Models - January 11, 2021
What will that look like for UES students?
Monday through Thursday
- Monday through Thursday the UES will follow the HYBRID and CHOICE remote schedules that were followed September through November 20.
- All Yellow Cohort HYBRID students will be in-person on Monday and Wednesday
- All Yellow Cohort CHOICE students will be live on Monday and Wednesday
- All Black Cohort HYBRID students will be in-person on Tuesday and Thursday
- All Black Cohort CHOICE students will be live on Tuesday and Thursday
- All students will have synchronous and asynchronous learning via Google Classroom on their non-cohort days.
- On Fridays, ALL UES students will follow the Full Remote schedule and will have live remote instruction with their teachers from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Fridays will no longer be a color cohort day.
This modified schedule now provides live instruction for all students at least three days per week. Students with IEP's in resource and inclusion programs will attend school Monday through Thursday. Students with IEP's in the UES MD program will attend school Monday through Friday.
UES Author Day - January 11, 2021
To learn more about Chris Grabenstein CLICK HERE.
To learn more about J.J. Grabenstein CLICK HERE.
Hybrid Parents - Don't Forget to Fill Out the Daily Health Check Form!
As of January 4, 2021, Hybrid parents/guardians are required to fill out a COVID-19 Health Check Form in the Genesis parent portal for each child. The health form needs to be submitted via genesis by 8:00 am daily for UES students. https://parents.mtps.com/moorestown/sis/view?gohome=true
If you are experiencing trouble with genesis access please contact Genesis Help Staff:
Kate Esaia; email@example.com
Please make sure this form is completed daily. It is mandatory for all Hybrid students.
Cell Phone and Electronic Device Reminder
Schools are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal property. We encourage students to leave expensive technology at home.