Centerton Elementary Contact Information
Thank you for trusting us with your children. We are loving getting to know them and all of you. We are so proud of our little Pre-K Sparks and all of our Firecrackers for ROCKING their first few weeks of this school year! Lots of learning is occurring in all grade levels and we are proud of our students' academic progress. As always, don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.
Dr. Stephanie Manley
- The doors open at 8:25 AM, 10:25 AM on Wednesdays
- School begins at 8:40 AM, 10:40 AM on Wednesdays
- Pre-K Sparks are excluded from the WELL Wednesdays schedule!
- Pre-K Sparks are dismissed at 3:00 PM.
- Walkers are dismissed at 3:35 PM.
- Bussers are dismissed at 3:40 PM.
- Car Riders are dismissed by 3:45 PM.
The following have volunteered to serve on Centerton's PTO:
- President: Mrs. Bethany Hubbard
- Vice President: Mrs. Erin Ennis
- Treasurer: Miss Katie Arthur
- Secretary: Dr. Stephanie Manley
Students are SORTED into one of the four houses: Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw. They earn STARs (points for their houses) and one house will earn the right to play in the staff vs. students game at the end of each nine weeks!
STAR Celebrities for each week are announced on Fridays in the announcements.
These students exemplified STAR behavior for the entire month and were nominated by their teachers!! The STAR Pledge: At Centerton Elementary, we are STARs. We are Safe, we are Team players, we are Achievers, we are Respectful. We are STARs!
This teacher exemplified STAR behavior for the entire month and was nominated by the headmaster!!