Important Summer School Reminders
Summer School Schedule
Dear D103 Summer School Families,
District 103 Summer School at Daniel Wright Junior High will begin on Monday, June 6, 2022, and continue through Tuesday, June 28, 2022. Classes meet Monday through Friday each week. This email contains important reminders and documents that will need to be printed prior to the first day of Summer School.
- Extended School Year (ESY) students - Teachers will email you your schedule.
- Enrichment Summer School students - Please print your child’s summer school schedule. Some classes have new room numbers as of May 31, 2022, and it is important your child has the most up-to-date schedule.
- Directions to print schedule(s):
1. Log into your RevTrak Account at: https://lincolnshire.revtrak.net/
2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar
3. Click on My Settings in the dropdown menu
4. In your Order History click on your Summer School order to view and print your child's schedule
5. It may be easier to view and print schedules on a desktop computer
6. Be sure to send a copy of your child’s schedule with them to summer school
Please review the map of Daniel Wright room numbers with your summer school child.
Teacher and room assignments can also be viewed.
- CARPOOLING is highly recommended.
- Morning car drop off will take place in front of the Daniel Wright Junior High School’s Main Entrance (Door A) - Please pull all the way up in line. Moving as far forward as you can helps us prevent cars backing up on Riverwoods Road and causing a safety concern.
- Staff will be available to greet children upon arrival and will assist them in getting to their assigned classes accordingly.
For the safety and security of our students, parents and guardians will NOT be allowed beyond the front office.
Please follow the dismissal map indicating the student pick up traffic pattern. There will be staff on hand to direct traffic so our children remain safe at all times.
Families picking their children up are expected to follow the traffic flow as indicated on the map at all times.
Parents should NOT park in the parking lot at any time.
For those students using district transportation, bus routes are posted in the parent portal, PowerSchool.
Log in to Unified Classroom
On the left side of the screen open up Quick Links
Then Portal Log In
A Transportation tab is on the left side of the screen where you can view bus assignments
For summer transportation questions, please Contact Christy Martin by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-295-8258
Please note that all new routing/transportation requests are closed at this time
Summer School Hours
Students who have a first period class should arrive at summer school no earlier than 8:20 a.m.
Children who only have a third and fourth period class should arrive at summer school no earlier than 10:10 a.m.
Class starting times are: (Period 1) 8:30 a.m., (Period 2) 9:25 a.m., (Period 3) 10:20 a.m. and (Period 4) 11:15 a.m.
Summer School ends at 12:05 p.m. each day.
Absences and Questions
Include your child’s last name, first name, grade level (last completed), first period class name, and the date(s) of their absence(s).
If you have any additional questions please email them to email@example.com. You may also call (847) 295-1560.
Summer School Principal
D103 Calendar of Events
The D103 PTO is a completely volunteer-run organization, dedicated to enhancing and enriching the educational experience of our students. Please visit the PTO store to become a member.
Leaders in Learning
Location: 111 Barclay Blvd, Lincolnshire, IL 60069, USA