Eagle Edition MAY
Euclid Elementary School 2022-23
- ¡Haga clic en el enlace TRADUCIR y seleccione su idioma preferido!
- Kliknij link TŁUMACZ i wybierz preferowany język!
- TRANSLATE എന്ന ലിങ്കിൽ ക്ലിക്ക് ചെയ്ത് നിങ്ങൾക്ക് ഇഷ്ടപ്പെട്ട ഭാഷ തിരഞ്ഞെടുക്കുക!
- અનુવાદ લિંક પર ક્લિક કરો અને તમારી પસંદગીની ભાષા પસંદ કરો!
- ترجمہ لنک پر کلک کریں اور اپنی پسند کی زبان منتخب کریں!
Message from Ms. Daly
Dear Euclid Families,
How is it already May!? Good things happen quickly and, unfortunately, don't last. All the more reason to remember to show gratitude and support each other with closure.
As this school year comes to a close, there will be many projects, events, and celebrations allowing us all to share together what we've learned and experienced together. We will laugh, share memories, and maybe even shed a tear together.
At home with your child(ren), take the time in the next several weeks to reflect on the most memorable parts of this school year. What were their favorite experiences? Ask what was the most challenging part and reflect on how they persevered? Share positives and challenges and set some goals for the summer.
The end of a school year is as exciting as it can be hard for children. Building in the "thank yous" alongside the "goodbyes" help our youngest humans learn how to face change with courage and kindness.
Karen Daly, Principal
What's Happening @ Euclid?
- 2 BOE Mtg 7p
- 4 4th/5th Music Sharing Concert (time TBD)
- 8 -12 Teacher Appreciation Week
- 9 5th grade parent night at RTMS
- 10 Chess Tournament (for Chess Club members)
- 16 Capannari's Ice Cream Night 4-8pm (Teacher Scoopers!)
- 19 All library books DUE
- 21 - RTSD26 Chicago Dogs Game
- 23 Kona Ice & End of Year Bash! @ Euclid playground (5:30 - 7:30)
- 25 Euclid's Annual Field Day
- 29 No School Memorial Day
- 31 5th Grade SOAR UP & Last Day of School: EARLY RELEASE @1:40
Muffins with Munchkins
Researching Important People
Out of this World Artists
Reminder about Phones & Smartwatches
While we understand and appreciate their value in ensuring student safety, cell phones and smartwatches capable of making calls/texts that are brought to school are expected to be turned off and in a student's locker/backpack. During the school day, supervised use of phones is available in the classroom or the office if students need to contact their parents/guardians.
We ask that you please not interact with your child using these devices during the school day so the students can be focused on their learning, playing, and student responsibilities. If you have any questions, please contact Karen Daly or Sarah Hogan.
(message repeated from September 2022 Edition)
New and Returning Student Registration for ALL grades!
All families are able to register their students for the 2023-2024 school year. This is required for all students.
Start the registration process NOW if you haven't already! Find the steps outlined on our district's webpage, or by clicking HERE to get started.
Preschool may give your toddler a greater success in their future education.
We serve children between the ages of 3-5 years
For more information or to schedule a screening, please email Brygida at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Testing Updates
- May - Spring Panorama (week of May 1)
- May - Spring Aimsweb (grade 1, week of May 15)
More information about upcoming testing will be available as we get closer to the administration dates. If you have any questions about any of the assessments, please contact Mrs. Hogan.
Join us to celebrate the school year on Tuesday, May 23!
Thank you to all the parents who made all of the wonderful things happen this year for our Euclid students! On May 10, 2023 all officers (incumbent & elected) will attend the last EPTC meeting to begin the important transition to next school year.
Thank you to all of our new EPTC officers who will lead our Euclid events for the 23-24 school year!
MyMealTime Account Balances
Please contact any of the following people if you may need support with a negative MyMealTime account. We are here to help!
Fabiola Martinez, Social Worker 224-612-7440
Megan Leone, Social Worker 224-612-7454
Week of May 1 = Week A
Attendance Line: 847-259-3303
Please call ahead or email with any questions. Thank you for your patience with trying to limit the traffic of people at Door #1.
Office Hours on School Days: 7:45m - 4:30pm
Main Office: 847-259-3303
- Erni Santiago email@example.com
- Ariceliz Perez firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Gutzler (Nurse) email@example.com