MMA Montessori Moments
Thank you for following our new drop off and pick up routine. If you are desiring to park, please park and walk your child to their designated spot, same for pick up.
Communication with Mr. Hirokawa
COVID FAQ Sheet and Q/A
The pandemic and the opening of schools nationwide is such a huge, and constantly changing beast! Our ability to anticipate the most relevant questions pertaining to your family is an impossible task. We must partner together on how to best serve our community. We humbly ask that as questions arise that you please submit them within this form. We as an administration will then think deeply about questions submitted Monday - Thursday. Each Friday we'll update a published webpage titled MMA COVID Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). For immediate answers please don't hesitate to email or call us. We are all in this together! We look forward to serving your families and striving to do what's best for ALL children.
Communication to Parents
- Mondays- MMM Parent Newsletter
- Thursdays- Teacher emails to families
- If you are interested in having your child attend Distant Learning please email Ms. Autumn in the front office at ADouglas@mariamontessoriacademy.org
- Grace and Courtesy, please remember to keep your VIDEO on.
- Attendance Schedule
- The new revised schedule for lessons will be provided at the end of this week for next week.
COVID Health Reminders-Please remember to:
- Check your child's temperature before school.
- If your child is not feeling well please keep them home and call the school to excuse their absent.
- Have your child bring a mask.
- Have your child bring a water bottle.