Kilgore Intermediate School, Week of May 16-20
- 5th Grade CoGAT testing this week
- Monday - 4th Grade PLC Scope & Sequence Planning
- Tuesday - 4th Grade Field Trip; 5th Grade PLC Scope & Sequence Planning
- Wednesday - 4th Grade Field Trip
- Thursday - 4th Grade Field Day
- Friday - 5th Grade Field Day
- Monday - 4th and 5th Grade PLC Scope & Sequence Planning, Readiness Folders
- Tuesday - Reward Day
- Wednesday - AR Celebration
- Thursday - EOY Awards
- Friday - Bad Weather Day (No School)
May 30 - June 3
- Monday - Holiday
- Tuesday - Hot Dog Cookout; Blessing Buddy Reveal; receive 5th grade STAAR Reading and Math Retest scores
- Wednesday - Early Release; Last school day for students
- Thursday - KISD Awards and Luncheon
- Friday - Teacher Workday
PLC Summer Project
For each of our readiness TEKS we will create a tri-folder including the following information. After STAAR, we will divvy up the TEKS among our team members. The purpose for this project is so that as we plan next year, we will have all of the information we need to refer to in one place.
- Field Guide
- Academic Vocabulary
- Scaffold Document
- Released STAAR Items (Released Test IQ Document)
- Student Learning Report (Include all previous campus data)
- Best practices, lessons, activities, labs, TEKS Clarification, etc.
Christy McElyea, KIS Instructional Specialist
I believe in you.
I believe in our students.
I believe in KIS.
KISD...where every student counts!