Continuum of Services in an IEP
Learning team C
Continuum Services Available in an IEP
- General education teacher provides the least specialized service.
- Resource Teacher provides services in small groups or individually in another room outside the general education classroom
- Special Education Teacher provides all or most of daily instruction
- Para-Educator provides assistance to the teacher
- School psychologist, school/community social worker, or school nurse provide additional instruction and resources to the student and teachers