Journeying With Faith
Touring with Questions
Ponder the following:
1. People invest time and energy into developing their career, their bodies and relationships, but often neglect the spiritual dimension of their lives. How do you actively pursue spiritual growth?
2. Do you think much about spiritual things?
3. How has your experience in education affected the way you look at God?
4. Where would you say you are in your spiritual pilgrimage?
6. What is your concept of God? Is it positive or negative?
7. Have you ever come to a point in your life where you trusted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord, or do you think that is something you're still moving toward?
8. Do you find that faith and spiritual values play a role in your (work) (day) (marriage) (perspective on life)?
9. If you could be sure there is a God, would you want to know him? Or if you could know God personally, would you want to?
10. Do you go to church? Why or why not?
11. What are the most important aspects of your life…do they lead you to God?
17. What do you think about when you go to sleep at night? Is there God in any of it?
18. Many people say they believe in God. What does believing in God mean to you?
19. Before I came to know Christ personally, God was a vague concept that I could not relate to or grasp. How would you describe your view of God? Jesus? Is He a reality to you or more of a vague concept?
20. Do you ever imagine who you would be, how you would be, what you would be if your faith was not what it is?