My learning styles and strengths
2) N - preferred to sensing: INFPs tend to be more abstract than concrete. They focus their attention on the big picture rather than the details, and on future possibilities rather than immediate realities
3) F - preferred to thinking: INFPs tend to value personal considerations above objective criteria. When making decisions, they often give more weight to social implications than to logic
- A high school diploma to a college degree or higher. Most officers have to graduate from their agency’s training academy before getting on-the-job training. you must be a U.S. citizens, usually at least 21 years old, and meet qualifications.
What skills are required
- You must have good judgement, leadership skills, and be able to understand, have empathy for people from different perspectives
- Employment is expected to grow by 7 percent from 2010 - 2020
Average hours/working schedule depends on what division you are in. an average would be 8 , or 10 hours a day.
your working location It depends on what department you are in.
the salary and wages of a police officer is $55,010 per year, $26.45 per hour.