WSCA Cheer Tryouts
High School Cheer Tryouts
Monday, April 18th, 4pm to Friday, April 22nd, 6pm
660 Menlo Drive
Tryout clinics will be held M-TH from 4-6pm where material is learned and athletes evaluated for work ethic, citizenship, and commitment.
Athletes will tryout in front of judges for a score on Friday.
- Monday: Learn cheer basics and the tryout dance
- Tuesday: Learn jumps and the tryout cheer and sideline cheers
- Wednesday: Review material, get assigned to a tryout group, create an original sideline dance or cheer
- Thursday: Review material, learn basic stunting and tumbling, participate in a mock tryout
- Friday: Tryout at your assigned time. Results will be posted.