Managing People Effectively
Join Us Tuesday, February 20 From 1PM to 3PM
OUR EXPERT PANEL LINE-UP
C.J. Messiah, Jr.
General Services Department
Houston Public Works Department
Fleet Management Department
Houston Health Department
Karen Y. Williams
Municipal Courts Department
You should attend this panel discussion if you want to:
- Gain insight into preferred behavioral, management and leadership styles to improve productivity and team effectiveness
- Identify behaviors and competencies that predict management success and personality traits that inhibit performance
- Examine common management challenges and ways to influence sustainable employee engagement
- Set and communicate clear objectives and expectations to drive a high-performing organization
ASK A QUESTION
Ask the Expert serves the needs of City employees who seek expert advice on issues impacting work outcomes. You are invited to ask a question to be answered by our team of experts. Please submit your question to us through the below form.
Note: We can only respond to questions that relate to the current session topic.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Newly appointed managers, supervisors and team leaders
- Individuals responsible for managing and leading groups
- Individuals in positions who deal with challenging personalities
- Aspiring manages who want to develop people management skills
- Existing managers who want to maximize their people management skills