November Tiger Times SV.4
Week of Monday, November 28 - Friday, December 2, 2022
Week at a Glance
- The Approaches to Learning (ATL) skill for the next two weeks will be RESEARCH. Research skills help students with gathering and analyzing information so that they can formulate and ask questions to increase their understanding of a topic.
- To ensure student learning continues when a teacher is out, it is imperative that the educator responsible for covering the class assign classwork. In the absences of work being left by the teacher, students should log on to i-Ready and complete Reading/Math assignments. Administration will walk through to monitor that this is being done.
- Attendance is to be taken EVERY period in all classes regardless if you are covering.
- Keep all classroom and external doors (doors leading to the outside of the building) closed and locked.
- Printed lesson plans are to be available near the door (in hanging file holders) or open in a tab on your Promethean boards.
- Please continue to stand outside of your classroom door during changing of periods and escort students to exit doors at dismissal.
🗓 Important Dates
Neighborhood Aide is watching: Please don't park in restricted areas.
After School Program
Please remind all students prior to dismissal. Thank you.
Principal's Address to Students
The zoom link will be sent to your email the morning of.
Loaner Laptops need to be returned at the end of every school day!! The students are able to drop off prior to their last period.
8th Grade loaner laptops are being used by teachers due to the fact that 2 students have not brought back those loaners since September. These are a first come, first serve premise if you only need 1 - 4 during the day.
7th Grade loaner laptops are distributed in the morning, prior to Period 2. If a student is late and needs a laptop, please send them with a pass. These laptops are first come, first serve.
Laptop Carts & Laptop Keys
Calling all Laptop Cart Keys and Laptop Carts to the Media Center.
- Please be considerate of your coworkers who are signing out the laptop carts and are not receiving keys since they haven't been returned.
- Make sure to return the carts to the media center for charging at the end of the day.
- When taking the laptop carts in the morning, double check to make sure you are taking the one you signed out for in the book.
Lets work with one another to make sure our students have the technical tools necessary to succeed.
FIELD TRIP PROTOCOL
All local field trips will require 1 chaperone to 15 students.
Field trips out of state will require 1 chaperone to 10 students.