Fight Against Bullying
Looking at Ourselves
- dysfunctional family
- a need to be in control
- behavior rewarded
- bully does not care about how other person feels
- lack of ability to regulate emotions
- changed sleep/eating habits
- loss of interest
- health complaints
- decreased academic
- abuse alcohol
- drop out of school
- have criminal convictions
- be abusive toward romantic partners or family
If you witness bullying, please notify a teacher!
Aspa. "Effects of Bullying." Stop Bullying. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Sept. 2016. <http://www.stopbullying.gov/at-risk/effects/>.
"Common Causes of Bullying." NoBullying. N.p., 20 Aug. 2016. Web. 15 Sept. 2016. <https://nobullying.com/common-causes-of-bullying/>.
Movieclips. "Mean Girls (3/10) Movie CLIP - Regina Bashes Janis (2004) HD."YouTube. YouTube, 06 Oct. 2011. Web. 15 Sept. 2016. <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LORyEX_5czg>.